9/12/2015 QT 본문 (에스겔 1:1~14)

큐티방장 2015.09.12 07:54 조회 수 : 156

1 서른째 해 넷째 달 초닷새에 내가 그발 강 가 사로잡힌 자 중에 있을 때에 하늘이 열리며 하나님의 모습이 내게 보이니
1 In the thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
2 여호야긴 왕이 사로잡힌 지 오 년 그 달 초닷새라
2 On the fifth of the month-it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin-
3 갈대아 땅 그발 강 가에서 여호와의 말씀이 부시의 아들 제사장 나 에스겔에게 특별히 임하고 여호와의 권능이 내 위에 있으니라
3 the word of the LORD came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. There the hand of the LORD was upon him.
4 내가 보니 북쪽에서부터 폭풍과 큰 구름이 오는데 그 속에서 불이 번쩍번쩍하여 빛이 그 사방에 비치며 그 불 가운데 단 쇠 같은 것이 나타나 보이고
4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north-an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal,
5 그 속에서 네 생물의 형상이 나타나는데 그들의 모양이 이러하니 그들에게 사람의 형상이 있더라
5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man,
6 그들에게 각각 네 얼굴과 네 날개가 있고
6 but each of them had four faces and four wings.
7 그들의 다리는 곧은 다리요 그들의 발바닥은 송아지 발바닥 같고 광낸 구리 같이 빛나며
7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.
8 그 사방 날개 밑에는 각각 사람의 손이 있더라 그 네 생물의 얼굴과 날개가 이러하니
8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,
9 날개는 다 서로 연하였으며 갈 때에는 돌이키지 아니하고 일제히 앞으로 곧게 행하며
9 and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.
10 그 얼굴들의 모양은 넷의 앞은 사람의 얼굴이요 넷의 오른쪽은 사자의 얼굴이요 넷의 왼쪽은 소의 얼굴이요 넷의 뒤는 독수리의 얼굴이니
10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.
11 그 얼굴은 그러하며 그 날개는 들어 펴서 각기 둘씩 서로 연하였고 또 둘은 몸을 가렸으며
11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body.
12 영이 어떤 쪽으로 가면 그 생물들도 그대로 가되 돌이키지 아니하고 일제히 앞으로 곧게 행하며
12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.
13 또 생물들의 모양은 타는 숯불과 횃불 모양 같은데 그 불이 그 생물 사이에서 오르락내리락 하며 그 불은 광채가 있고 그 가운데에서는 번개가 나며
13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it.
14 그 생물들은 번개 모양 같이 왕래하더라
14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.